Please remember that I am incredibly uncomfortable NOW. And I still have 2 months to go. Sleep is becoming more elusive. I lack the energy to do anything, even sit up or roll over in bed. And the heartburn is ridiculous.
I feel bigger than ever. People question whether I am due any day. Then they question if it is twins. I want to punch these people, but, of course, lack the energy.
Should anyone, any ad, any husband or any emotion try to convince you that you want to birth another child, please remember this time.
Should you really want another child, may I refer you to the desire to adopt. There are plenty of children out there that would love to join your chaotic home. Let's just hope you have that bigger house I'm dreaming of now.
Thanks,
January 2010 Self
Friday, January 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
LOL. Gah I hate the pregnancy amnesia crap! It's dangerous, I tell you! I think i can be strong this time though!!! (and I think after three, you will too)
Sorry... that was me under my other gmail id.
Post a Comment