In so many ways, I feel like I'm losing friends. Not the ones that really matter. And I do think I'm making some new amazing friends, which is always good.
But the exhaustion of keeping up with some people is getting overwhelming. I don't know how to keep it all going, without losing more people. I know I'm kind of doing this to myself, and after a summer of vacations and recovery, I feel so far removed and out of touch with people that I should have not been.
School schedules start next week. I'm filled with worry for my kids starting the new school year. I'm filled with activities that all start shortly. Soccer, football, scouts. Seems like Monday through Thursday are booked solid for the fall.
Somewhere in there, I'll be having a baby. What the hell? I'm sure I'll manage...somehow. And this being the last week before school, I'm almost mad at myself for booking myself solid with activities this week. I should be focused on just how I'm going to manage a shower and to get the kids dressed on a daily basis. Oh, because D is out of town as well.
Today I had each kid pick and watch a movie. This may be the last time I can do that, and not worry about where I have to be later that day.
*sigh* The kids are being crazy. I'm almost looking forward to the school craziness.
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment