Now that J and E are in school full time, I struggle to function. What else is new? They're home, I struggle. They're gone, I struggle.
I miss E like crazy. J, too, but I've had two years to get used to her being gone all day. I want to wrap E in my own bubble and keep him with me forever. I'm going to need serious help when C goes to school full time. She starts preschool tomorrow.
I could spend all day in a daze. I need my new normal of four kids to just get here already. Then it will be the struggle of four.
I'm achy. I have heartburn. 33 weeks now. Hoping for sooner than 40. Really hoping for 36. September baby wouldn't be so bad.
I hate that since April 1, this is my new normal. The depressed, can't function, normal. My kids deserve better than a mom who doesn't want to leave the house. Or one who takes all day just to be prepared to leave the house. Then who is too exhausted when we return that I just veg the rest of the day, with no plans for lunch or dinner. At least school forces me to pack lunch for two of them.
But, the good times: C and I had a Frozen sing-a-long this morning. It was awesome. She pulled up a chair and we sang every song twice while I got some other stuff done on the computer. She snuggled up to me and we sang. That was amazing.
Wednesday, September 03, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment