I think I'm getting more and more paranoid as the weeks tick on and I haven't felt the baby, and I'm not gaining much weight.
The doc this morning pulls out the doppler, which had a low battery anyway, and was searching for the heartbeat, and it kept making a high-pitched squeal...Don and I said "See, we ARE having an alien." She did grab a new doppler (with fresher batteries), and was able to find the heartbeat and everything's okay! I was just worried about hearing that heartbeat, I guess.
She also recommends that we NOT find out what we're having, and I'm starting to lean back in that direction. I really like her. :-)
According to the evil doctor's scale though, I'm up 8.5 pounds, so I guess that's good. The home scale this morning, though, says I'm only up 3 pounds total. Hmm. And I love the difference between the home scale and the doctor's scale. More than 10 pounds difference!!! Granted, I'm wearing full outfit and shoes, but still, I really don't think my clothes and shoes weigh even close to 10 pounds.
That is all. Back to waiting for the baby to poke/kick/headbutt my uterus to let me know that everything's okay.
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment