Don bought me a Snoogle yesterday, so I got to sleep with it last night! (He's worried about me sleeping on my back now.) It's going to take some getting used to, but overall it was pretty helpful. I still managed to wake up a few times sort of sleeping on my back, but rolled back over and went back to sleep.
I did, however, wake up at 4 a.m. wide awake. Boo. I managed to once again fall back asleep, and again, woke up groggy.
I have a meeting today at 1 in Columbia, so that at least will get me out of the house today, and mind off the stupid holiday party. And if I manage to get out of the house early enough, after the usual post office run to check the "office" mail, I'll stop by Starbucks for a Gingerbread latte. So, I'll be skipping the half-caff Folgers coffee at home this morning...But I've been dangerously low on creamer, so I haven't even had that in a few days.
Now, time to figure out breakfast. No cereal left, no bread. Granola bar? Carnation breakfast shake? I must go to the grocery store today...maybe on the way home from the meeting (and what the hell am I going to have for lunch today?!? Ahh...leftovers from last night's take-out pizza...)
Friday, December 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment