Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, March 19, 2007

Boobs!

No bras fit. 4 new bras purchased this pregnancy (the two newest right before vacation) and NONE of them fit without completely constricting my chest.

Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

Going braless would be awesome if I didn't have to run to the store for groceries or go out tomorrow for meetings and events.

Seriously, I'm wearing my third bra today, and I'm about to cry, because the last one (and decidely the most comfortable one...ironically the first one purchased) is MIA and I do have to go to the grocery store...

I think a big part of the problem is the kid is pushing upwards into my sternum area. I'm. in. so. much. pain. I want to cry. And I can't even begin to complain about the heartburn - today's been a pretty okay day in that area, but the evening is young. How many more weeks of this?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 words for you: Sports Bra!

nelly said...

i was about to say almost the same...a maternity that is for sleeping. so much more comfortable!!

so sorry you are in so much discomfort!! hang in there =)

Erin said...

Ditto what becky said. And actually, I'm currently wearing a camisole from Motherhood... so basically NOT wearing one. LOL. ;)

Eight more weeks... eight more weeks. (though we won't even discuss the idea that it could really be TEN more weeks...)

Bitter Mom said...

Erin, don't even tell me it could go longer. I swear this kid is trying to escape, so I'm hoping I'll go early.

Here's to wishful thinking! I guess I should go buy a big ol' sports bra now...

Erin said...

The sports bra will come in handy in the hospital after the baby is born since you are not breastfeeding. You have to bind those suckers up and not let them out!! (though last time, mine basically escaped and swelled up into giant, hard rock like things before they gushed their first 'bout of milk all over my shirt. Good times!

Anonymous said...

How 'bout an update...i'm sick of reading about your boobs!