Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Travel Tips?

Okay, this is really just geared towards Erin or anyone that's flown Southwest recently, because I haven't flown Southwest in probably over 10 years.

We're obviously flying Southwest to Orlando next Saturday - what's the deal with pre-check in? Do we do that 24 hours before the flight? Do they have any sympathy (i.e. pre-boarding) for preggos?

I really, really can't wait to go. But I'm seriously going to miss my puppies!! :-(

2 comments:

Erin said...

You can check in exactly 24 hours before your flight! If you don't, you WILL be in group C. I learned that the hard way. Didn't matter because we pre-board.

And speaking of preboarding, you probably COULD swing a pre-boarding pass. Go to the desk at the gate and look as pregnant and tired and needing to pee as possible. :) I'm sure they will have mercy on you!

Bitter Mom said...

Good stuff. I'll try the mercy plea if we don't get a good group.