Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, April 27, 2007

37 Weeks.

A whole 37 weeks today. As Erin pointed out, I'm now full term. YAY! It's so weird to think that I could really have this baby at any time now. Is this really happening?

Someone at dinner last night asked me if I've dropped (and yes, I know her, it wasn't just a random person) - because she said I look like my belly's lower than another friend of hers that is due right around when I am. I was also surprisingly not crazy full after dinner, despite having eaten a mozzarella & tomato salad, filet, mashed potatoes and creamed corn.

I'm off to a doctor's appointment this morning. Not much else new for now! The kid's awake and is making my stomach move all around. And it's making me have to pee.

8 comments:

nelly said...

you have passed the point (by a day or 2) of when micah was born! i was still working and actually had to leave work during the day from leaking waters, though micah was quite a good weight he wasn't considered preemie =) hope your bags are packed...any day!

Bitter Mom said...

Wow!! Your boys' births are really scaring me! 34 weeks and 37 weeks?

And, um, no, my bags aren't packed!! Guess I ought to get on that...and get the car seats in the cars, and get the crib sheets washed and on the crib.... AAAAHHHHH!!!

:-)

Anonymous said...

I had Claire at exactly 37 weeks!!!

Erin said...

I'm 37 tomorrow! I'd welcome labor... but I *know* I'll still be here and pregnant two weeks from now. (sigh)

Mandy said...

you went to flemings, didn't you! you suck!

Bitter Mom said...

It wasn't Flemings...I WISH it was Flemings, but it was still good...It was the Capital Grille, which I think lies somewhere in the middle of Ruth's Chris and Flemings - dark and "boys club" like Ruth's Chris, but yet more hip casual like Flemings.

Erin said...

I LOVE THE CAPITAL GRILLE!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good. (not that I have been there more than once, and Tom's company was paying for it) OMG I want a steak now.

Bitter Mom said...

I am and always will be a Flemings gal. But yeah, it's pretty much all the same. The creamed corn was quite fantastic.