Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Monday, April 16, 2007

aaaaaaaaaahhh.........

I just got back from my one and only prenatal massage, that I've been holding out for, first for after the holidays, then time caught up with me and I figured I'd wait until after last week's big event.

I wish I could do that everyday. I got to lay on my stomach in this neat contraption of cushions and pillows. Baby liked it, too, but there were moments that I wondered if the heartburn would hold off along with potential vomiting.

*Note to self: Don't test what meds at night cause the a.m. vomiting. Just don't take all the meds anymore. Stupid free samples of DHA pills.

I think we're off to Bed Bath & Beyond tonight to get fixtures - a curtain rod for our bedroom, bathroom fixtures for the new (and still unused, but completed) basement bathroom - and a new laundry basket or two. Maybe a lamp for baby's room. And then maybe to the Depot to check our their light fixtures, lamps and bathroom fixtures, depending on what BBB has.

2 comments:

Erin said...

It sounds WONDERFUL!!! I want one!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... okay, not really. I don't want to get all naked for a stranger... but the belly table really does sound nice!

Bitter Mom said...

I don't mind the "being naked for a stranger" part - as long as it's a woman, and I know I'll never see that person again!