Marshmellow was moving around, enough to wake me up to make it worth my while to let her out, and I was feeling a bit heartburn-y laying down, so I got up, let the peanut out, and I went to pee. Quickly followed by throwing up. WTF?
I felt great yesterday, just the usual bad heartburn, which Zantac took care of, and I was able to eat like normal. I had a muffin and a coffee, and Panera later on before baby class. So the food I ate was completely different. The only other change from feeling great yesterday and the crappiness of today? I took my prenatal last night with my iron pill (doctor's orders) whereas the night before I didn't want to risk throwing it up again. Hmmm.
At least the dogs are here in the living room with me keeping me company, and at least today is a "around the house" day to get all this last minute work done for tomorrow's event. I just can't possibly be sick tomorrow. I don't have time for that.
(p.s. Erin, sorry, but no wi-fi at the hospital. They don't even allow your cell phones to be on, apparently! Don had a good thought with that, though, if you need to access the numbers, most new cell phones have a "flight mode" where it won't send or receive signal to mess with any of the monitors or anything. But no wi-fi. The nurse kinda laughed at me for asking, but I figured it was worth a shot.)
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
CRY!!!! (I did know about the cell phone thing... apparently they had a problem with cells setting off the Baby lowjack system. ;)
Okay, on to plan B.
Hey, is your teacher the really tiny lady with brown hair and a high voice? (can't remember her name)
Yep, sure is. Mary Cimino.
YEP!!! That's her... she's funny. ;) She'll mysteriously appear in your hospital room at some point after the baby is born too... I was like, "Hey.... where have I seen you before?"
Post a Comment