Marshmellow peed in our bed this morning. WTF is her problem? We were up at 5 am to let her out, change out the comforter (do you know what a PITA it is to wash a king-sized comforter?) and ponder how we can change or at least deal with this new behavior.
Diapers? Kicking the dogs out of our room at night?
Well, that's not going to happen until at least Sunday night, as my mom is here to stay with us for the weekend, so they need to be closed up in our room while we sleep (we usually leave our bedroom door open). And let me tell you how easy it is to keep a deaf dog out of your bed - even Phoenix sneaks back into the bed in the middle of the night if you manage to get him to sleep on the floor when you go to bed.
:::Sigh:::
Off to the doctor's this morning. Another appointment in two weeks, when I believe she'll begin the internal exams. Sweet. I'm psyched.
Friday, April 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Geez...haven't you teached the dog sign language yet????????
Yep. But it's hard to sign in the dark in the middle of the night.
Yick. The internals SUCK. It's fun to find out if you are starting to dilate... but I have always found those cervix checks rather uncomfy. :\
I think mine start at 36 weeks too... maybe 37... all I know is that after 36 weeks, I'm on an every week schedule. JOY! :D
Also, pets who pee on the bed suck too. GRR.... the cat recently got ours. (again) HTF do you really clean a down duvet insert?!?!?!
You may have pets that pee in your bed... I've got a 3 year old who poops in his pull up then tries to clean up after himself without telling me he did it. Thoughtful, yes. Helpful, no. I am currently washing his pillowcase since he laid on it to change his own diaper... the joys of parenting!
Post a Comment