All those things I said about feeling good? Yeah, for the past two days, I've felt like I'm 90 years old. I'm exhausted. I really feel like my belly has popped, because it's just in the way.
I can't get comfortable.
I'm tired.
But, the house is starting to look cleaner than it has in years. The kitchen is the exception. But, I've been so good about keeping up with dishes, that I'll forgive myself the rest of the kitchen for now. And it's really that it's still full of stuff that we need to move back into their permanent homes, or stuff we need to get rid of. The cds are gone! Yay! Or, at least the major big box of them. We still have a small box that's going to the same guy that took the big box in exchange for some cash. :-)
I like cash.
And I have to give a lot of the house cleaning credit to Don. He has been "busting his butt" cleaning. He's currently steam cleaning our guest bedroom. And there's some stuff on our bed, and I need to change our sheets, so that's why I'm not currently in our bed.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I might just sleep here on the couch.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
yay for good husbands. :)
I am also SO tired lately. I fell asleep at 7:30 last night, only to wake up just in time for Lost!
Post a Comment