Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, May 18, 2007

FINALLY!!

No, I'm not in labor.

I FINALLY finished writing all my thank you notes! Tomorrow morning I'll address them and send them out! Yay! (Kathy, if you're reading, yours is a hand-delivery...so I'll give it to ya when you're visiting me in the hospital!)

I feel so accomplished. Small victories, small victories. Don is in charge of writing the one thank you to the group of his co-workers that got us a BRU gift card, though. It's the least he can do, right?

(And, the bag is packed and in the car, along with the diaper bag, too. See? I'm really, REALLY ready now!)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

You're such a tease! :P

Anonymous said...

I'm scared...but on another note...GO BABY GO!!!!

nelly said...

got me all excited....now that you are all packed, hmmm

Bitter Mom said...

Heeeheee...It's a major accomplishment to have finished those thank yous!

Kathy, don't be scared...You know those really big cards that cost like $15 to mail?...