All is okay. The baby's heartbeat was elusive, so the doctor once again wheeled in the antiquated sonogram machine. Unlike last time, Baby B was just kinda chillin' in the womb. An arm waved. And honestly, it really just looked like a blob sitting there. Hmm. (Oh, and the same service sticker was on the machine. Nice.)
Anyway, my iron's a little low, so back on those pills for me. I know I didn't go on those pills until late in the pregnancy last time, and I'm not looking forward to it this time, as I suspect that those pills were a possible cause of my 3-trimester barfing.
She also gave me another form for another blood test to check my hemoglobins. I really don't think I had that last time. Something about checking for other medical history stuff, that if something comes out positive, then Don will have to get a blood test.
I also asked her about why my wedding rings might be causing a rash and blisters on my fingers, when I'm not swelling. She said I may be allergic to the metal, and something to do about hormones. It was after I asked that she handed me the hemoglobin thing. Stupid hemoglobins.
Wednesday, August 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
iron pills=no poop!
sometimes my rings itch too. it just dries out under there.
I am sure everything will be ok. Keep thinking happy thoughts!!
I'm assuming that Jordan is "Baby A" or is there something you're not telling us?
My skin gets dry and ichy under my rings too. A woman I work with calls it "ring rot." ew...
yeah, Jordan's 'Baby A'
Post a Comment