Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hemoglobins

I finally went and got my second (or third?) round of blood drawn. To test for those pesky hemoglobins. I guess I'm feeling okay. I felt really bloated early this evening, so much so that I was short of breath when I read Jordan her bedtime book. That passed, though, and I think I'm going to go hit up a drumstick.

The boobs are ginormous and the belly's growing and showing. I feel like I've been here before...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back to pregnancy-hood. I miss the pregnancy boobs (after they stopped hurting). They were much perkier and attractive. I loved pregnancy boobs (keep in mind that pre-pregnancy I didn't have boobs)

Bitter Mom said...

Do you want mine?? Mine just sag and hurt. They're really weighing on me!!! I'm SO getting a reduction after kids!!!

Sarah said...

Yeah, I have to agree with Meg. I loved pregnancy boobs. I had a sweet rack - minus the pain at first - but I loved my rack. Now, I am back to my pre-pregnancy size and I'm sad.

Becky said...

Damn...I thought you were going to be knawing on some juicy fried chicken to try and up your hemoglobin!