Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Can't hide the belly!

Time is seriously flying. Everyone in D's family should now know about the baby, and if they don't they'll have a real surprise at Thanksgiving!

I'm bulging and ballooning, and I'm sure I'm now one of those women getting the "my god, look how little her daughter is, and she's having another one" looks.

The baby is definitely kicking now. So much for thinking this one was less active than J was in the womb. Once again, my uterus has become a punching bag. D even felt it from the outside!

The big ultrasound is less than a week away! MIL's coming up this weekend to watch J for a wedding we're attending on Saturday, then staying on to attend the ultrasound Monday morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my how time flies!! I can't believe how far you are!

Sarah said...

It seems like only yesterday that you told us you were pregnant (or at least I figured it out). So have you decided if you are going to find out what #2 will be?

Erin said...

What Sarah asked!!