Jordan actually slept in this morning, causing us to run late to the doctor's office...where upon arriving, I wasn't on the schedule. Hmm. I told them I should be, and I got seen rather quickly.
I've gained a half of a pound in 4 weeks. The doctor didn't say anything, so I guess it's fine. Baby's doing fine. Jordan flipped out in the room when we were waiting for the doctor, and again after I had to hop on the table and get my blood pressure taken, and lay down. Once the doppler was turned on with the baby's heartbeat, she stopped crying though, and was curious about the sound.
Lord help me when I have to take her to appointments by myself. I'm sure it will happen sooner or later.
Back to the doc in 4 weeks, two days after our 'big' sonogram. Sheesh, I feel like time is flying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I'm happy to hear that all went good with Baby 2. That sucks that they didn't have you on the schedule. Good luck next time you have to take her by yourself.
Gah! I can't even imagine having to take the kid to the ob with me. I admire your bravery!
Are you guys going to find out this time? :)
Also, if you are ever stuck having to take Jordan to the doc, as long as it's not a time I have to take/pick up Ben from school, I can watch her for you.... seriously. I can't even IMAGINE trying to take Simon to a doctor's appointment with me! Can we say, nightmare?
Uh, I don't know if we're going to find out yet. We may just not be telling people... :)
Thanks for the offer!! Looks like I'm doing 9 a.m. Wednesday appointments. I'll be lucky enough to get both of us ready and in the Towson area by that time, but I'll let ya know if I need the help!! It's greatly appreciated!
Post a Comment