Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Friday, February 13, 2009

So jealous...

A friend of mine and his wife just had their baby today. Granted it was a scheduled c-section, but her due date wasn't until March 12th!! A whole month early!!

But, nonetheless, I am happy for them, and happy to hear they had a baby BOY! (They didn't find out what they were having!) But from what I hear, they haven't picked a name yet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine having a bsby with no name yet. That was one of my worst fears. I don't know why, but that was a huge weight off when we picked names.

Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me.

Erin said...

Okay, so you realize you are at the point now where you need to update at least once a day or we will assume you are in labor, right?

Bitter Mom said...

Yes, Erin. I realize. :-)

Erin said...

:P Thanks for the update! ;)