We did the nt scan/1st trimester screen yesterday, and while it was reassuring to see the baby (and how much he/she is flipping around in there) it was also kind of freaky. The thing resembled an alien more than a baby, and in one image it even looks like spiderman.
No guesses were made of the sex, but the tech was awesome (maggie, I think her name was) and gave us about 10 pictures...even a couple in 3d, which were even more freaky, but it was neat to see. Now I can relax for the next 6 weeks or so until the big ultrasound.
Now, d made a prediction of the sex based on the shape of the head, but according to his mother's theory of head shape, i'd say it's the opposite of what he thinks. I don't have a feeling one way or the other, nor have I had any dreams about the baby, so it's still up in the air.
Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So Erin's newest nickname is "Omelet." Can we call this one Spidey?! Glad you had a great experience! Can't wait to see pics too!
Post a Comment