In preparation for adding another person to the house and/or putting the house on the market, I unloaded a large amount of large baby toys/play centers on freecycle. I even included j in the sorting process and was really surprised how much she was willing to let go.
I have a few more toys to go through, a pile of stuff for goodwill, several bins ready to go to the city house for storage, and numerous books to part with since I got the kindle. I just need to find time to get to the book thing. In the meantime, anyone need books?
I also am trying to think of any instance where I may need to wear anything fancier than jeans in the next few months. Or a bra. I'm officially done with bras until after the baby, and if I can get away with loungewear until april or may, i'd be rather grateful. But I guess I shouldn't go purging all maternity wear until I don't need it.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ugh. I had to wear a bra 24/7 for the last 3 months of my pregnancy. It seemed to help with the leakage. Yuck.
Post a Comment