Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic

Yikes! Three times the fun?

baby development

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

More sinking

Just further sinking into the hole of depression.

Today is a bad day, for no other reason than I feel like I'm not connecting with D right now. He's sick, but also in the midst of schoolwork, so after dinner, he started the bedtime process with the kids, and I finished when he had to get to the books. So, I put the kids to bed, and went to bed myself.

Nevermind that I woke up feeling like I was going to barf in the middle of the night because my reflux was so bad. Must remember to take Zantac before bed.

I don't know how people just function. How do they live life? How do you get through the day, everyday, at all?

Small gestures on D's part could at least help me feel like we're beginning to connect again, but I can't say it's going to take the sadness and apathy away. How do I smile again?

Another month or so - hopefully less - before the baby arrives. I hope that will make it better.

No comments: